MMSYSTEM 281 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Welcome to Tech Support Guy! It will install any components that have not already been installed. I don't see any problems there. Go to the device manager and remove all of the audio devices. Your name or email address: Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post.
Uploader: JoJoramar
Date Added: 1 August 2012
File Size: 20.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55141
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Close Control Panel, and then restart Windows. If you only have a recovery cd it is probably not set up the same way as the windows cd, that is to mmsystm you will not be able to install the components from your cd. Repeat steps to remove any other devices that are not working correctly.

MMSYSTEM - Forums - CNET

Now, click on the down arrow in the components box until you see "multimedia ". Are you getting any sound at all? It looks like some musical notes on a staff and is within the control panel. Jun 5, Messages: Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Mmsystem | WindowsBBS

Check the filename or install a driver that supports this type of file. Yes, my password is: I updated Driver on all 3 and all stated best driver Windows found is already installed for this device. I would imagine that there might be better drivers. What do I look for once I'm there? This error can also occur if a line in the win.

Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.

Re: TMediaPlayer error MMSystem281

It might be that Winamp has an option to set the filetypes it's associated with; otherwise do it from Explorer via shift-right-click, Open with Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? You are posting a reply to: Share This Page Tweet.

Check the filename or mmsysstem a driver that supports this type of file. In the Models box, click one of the drivers you removed in step 3, and then click Next. If anybody has a clue as to what I need to do next, it would be deeply appreciated.

When I tested my DirectSound, my speckers did respond to all. If not, it looks like Creative Labs has an archive for this. When you are done removing devices, click OK to close the Multimedia Properties dialog box. I did the Belarc.

When I did this months ago, I suspect I did something wrong Check the file name or install a driver that supports this type of file" i want to play the song in winamp which is installed in my system.

Sexually explicit or offensive language Spam: The following is a sample [mci extensions] section: This as been an ongoing problem for sometime. Your name or email address: If you always want to play sound files with this extension in Winamp, assiociate the filetype with Winamp.

Do you already have an account? Since I am computer illiterate, I do not have the faintest idea of what to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSI 6877 DRIVER

DELL M1330 BLUETOOTH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

LEXMARK T522 MS DRIVER DOWNLOAD